Monday, March 7, 2011

Kok Road info-March 7th

What a gorgeous morning!  Today I am hoping to get the binding and sleeve sewn onto "Snow Days".  I am very pleased with it and will post photos as soon as it is (finally) finished!

If you are attempting to get to Folktales today the easiest route would be to come from the Guide-Meridian.  There is a flagger a few hundred feet down the hill from the shop and the sign says "Road Closed" but they will let you through to get to the shop, so be persistent!  If things change over the next few days I will be sure to let you know. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I am so excited! I love your little store... it is packed full of awesome stuff! I just finished the tree skirt(pattern) that I bought from you and I love it! and now I see you've joined the blogging world! Can't wait to see what you've got to tease me with next!

    ReplyDelete