Friday, December 16, 2011

A new post at LAST!

 Sorry it's been so long since I have posted.  If there was a booby prize for the world's worst blogger, I think I would qualify!  
But the elves have been busy in the store (if only I could get them to run the blogspot!)and there are lots of last minute gift ideas, as well as quick projects, kits...
 Shabby Fabrics Holly Tree Skirt.  The kit is $85.00







 I made 8 flannel pillowcases on Monday.  Last year it was pajama pants.  It isn't Christmas around here unless I am madly sewing for my friends and family!




 Quick gift bag ideas.  These happen to be sized to fit wine bottles.  Surprise!
 Once Upon a Vine's Holiday Pillows
 This is a finished Gift Item for those of us who don't have time to stitch!



And here is Primitive Gatherings Christmas Mat that I LOVE!  The kit is $59.95.  The pattern by itself is $10.00




No comments:

Post a Comment