Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Finally, a blog update...

 Here is a new quilt from Kathy Schmidt's fabric line.  It was a group effort.  Sharon pieced it, Megan quilted it, I sewed on the buttons and binding and Elaine finished hand sewing the binding.  Thanks, everyone!  Pattern $10.00. 
 Complete kit with backing $150.00
 And here (drum roll please...) is Folktales 2012 June Shop Hop Block.  Hope you like it.  The fabric is so sweet.
 Meg's new "Gardener's Alphabet".  These are the only blocks I have gotten done, but it is a start!  A great excuse to get a new box of crayons, and you don't have to share!  My husband sees me at the kitchen table coloring and I have to say "Not now, I"m WORKING"

 CHRISTMAS!  Love it!  This is the new line from "The Wooden Bear".  The panel makes all the gift bags and ornaments that you see in the picture below.  Fast and Fun.
The panel is $7.50 and has the directions for everything in the picture.  The fabric is $11.00 per yard