Monday, August 20, 2012

more christmas goodies...and a few other samples...

 These are 2 of the new Snowmen towels from "Yesterday's Charm".  These are iron on patterns.  There are 7 designs on the pattern.  I have a few to do, yet!







And here is another finished sample from "Cedarberry Stitches" completed with Moda's Holly Taylor brushed Christmas prints.
 I love this one from "This and That" called "Farmer's Market".  Wouldn't this be a cute Diaper Bag?  It is super easy to make!  And the pattern is only $4.50.



Mary King whipped up this sample for the shop.  The fabric and pattern are from "Kansas Troubles"  It is called "Twinkly Stars".  The pattern is $6.50 and the complete kit is only $45.00.


 This is Sandy Gervais' new line for Christmas called "Merry Medley"
 And this is the quilt from the book "Little Quilts 4 Little Kids"  that I think is so cute I had to order fabric just to make it!  Some of the fabrics have trucks and cars and helicopters and airplanes...
 And HERE...drum roll please...is the advent panel I have been waiting for since last October.  It has 25 numbered little stockings on it.  Sew them up, hang them on a ribbon with some miniature clothespins (which just happen to be available at FOLKTALES) and you have a charming advent calendar just waiting to be filled with goodies.  I LOVE it and as soon as I get a sample made I will post pictures.  But I am still working on the final appliqued borders of Vicki Bellino's Christmas quilt so it might be a bit before I get this one made...
 And just in case I ever get Crabapple Hill's "Gardener's Alphabet" finished, this is the fabric I have chosen for the borders.  I think it is going to be the perfect frame for those stitcheries.
Lot's of other goodies have been arriving...snowshoes, sleds, lanterns, german glitter glass, new embellishments for santa bags and snowmen, rusty bells and snowflakes...and there is a lot more to come so stop in and see the fun stuff.  I know it is hard to believe, but it won't be long and we'll be raking leaves and getting ready to decorate for fall!  In the meantime, enjoy these glorious days of summer!