Wednesday, July 30, 2014

a few new samples...

 Art to Heart has designed this wonderful banner in her new Christmas Book
 "Christmas Pure and Simple". 
 I think it will look awesome
 on my front door!
These cats are from Cottonwood Designs.  Jill Riley made the samples for me while I was off playing with my extended family in Leavenworth celebrating my mother's 80th birthday.  Thanks, Jill! 
The Fall Stitchery and the wool pumpkin pillow are new samples from Sara at "Blueberry Backroads".  The sample below is also one of Sara's designs.
 I have been working on all sorts and varieties of baby bibs, all from Vanilla House Designs.  Here is one of the "Dude" bibs
 And "Binky Baby" elephant.  Great way to keep track of baby's binky!




This is the puppy version.
 Mr. Businessman and










Another "Dude" bib.

 I have been playing with the new iron on, water soluble hexies from Hugs 'n Kisses.  I think this will be a pillow.

And here is another Mr. Businessman bib.  Tonight I am finishing some "Diva Bibs".