Friday, April 24, 2015

New fabrics!

 A brand new line called "Winter Celebration" by Sandy Lynman Clough.  It is absolutely stunning.  It even has some silver metallic highlights-and I still love it!!  Don't have a clue what I am going to make with it...waiting for inspiration to hit!

 For now I am just trying not to drool on it!
 And here are the latest pre-cuts by Moda-these are from Howard Marcus' Millbook Series
 Here is my finished 2015 Shop Hop Pattern


 More beautiful fabric from Moda.  This is the latest Blackbird Design prints.  Gorgeous!!

 When I am not trying to figure out where on earth to put all this fabulous merchandise, I am working on 2 new projects.  This is from Primitive Gatherings.  It uses her wools and her flannels.  It is just 38" square, so very do-able.  @ more sides to go with the wool applique!  
The pattern is $9.00, the wool kit is $48.00 and
 the whole kit, pattern, wool and fabric including backing is $109.00


 This is a new stocking advent panel.  Very Nordic looking.  I was excited to find another panel like this.  So much fun to fill all those stockings in December!
(oops, I see I got my toes in the picture!  Not very color coordinated, either)
 This is a pattern and fabric line from Sandy Gervais, Pieces of my Heart.  The pattern is called "Linen and Lace".  I wish there was a better way to show it in a photo.  I hope to finish it next week and send it off to the quilter.  I will post pictures when it is complete.


 And last but not least,
 here are some 
beautiful new
 floral flannels.