Sunday, September 3, 2017

start your sewing machines!!!


The l-o-n-g awaited fabrics from Crabapple Hill have finally arrived!  These are the ones I am hoping to add to the Birdbrain Design fabrics to piece "The Salem Witches Quilt Guild" quilt.
 This is the panel. I think it would be fun to put it on the back side of the quilt!  I have the panel in both the black background and the natural background.The fat quarters are $3 each and the panel is $8.00





 This is the fabric pack I am using to finish the"Salem Witches" pattern-a combo of Crabapple Hill fabrics and Birdbrain design fabrics.

 This is not a great photo-too much sunshine! (and Wisteria) It is 
"The Cowboy Life" Quilt. 
Hope you get the general idea!  The pattern is $10.00 and the complete kit, including backing, is $179.95.
 And this is "Lilypad", a new fun pattern from Cottonwood Creations. 
 I thought they would be fun to display with the Witch Quilt. 
 The pattern is $6.00

 "Amish Kinner" is a pattern from Primrose Lane-brings back lots of memories of when we lived amongst the Mennonite communities
 in Ontario, Canada!  
The pattern is $9.00 and the complete kit, including backing, is $110.00.
 I have made some more Fold and  Stitch wreaths in fall colors.  These are so easy to make and always turn out stunning!  The pattern is $9.00

 Here is a sneak peak at one of the Crabapple Hill designs I am working on for the Christmas Holidays.  This is "Grandma's Christmas Kitchen".  So excited to start making Christmas memories with my own Grandchildren this year!  They might be a little too young to help frost the cookies, but I bet they will lick off the beaters from the mixer!  SO Blessed!